Read and respond to the following article:
Adam M. Smith, Mark J. Nelson, Michael Mateas, "Ludocore: A Logical Game Engine For Modeling Videogames," In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games, 2010.
This article describes some of the first work at UCSC that applied ASP in a computational media design setting.
Response format (submit a 1-page pdf here on Canvas):
- Briefly summarize the article. (One paragraph)
- What was convincing? (Where did you see or learn something new with the authors help? Which examples or evidence was most effective?)
- What was *not* convincing? (Where did the authors overlook something? Where would you challenge them?)
- How does the text relate to your own experience?
- What questions do you have for the author(s)?
- Any other questions/comments?