Read and respond to the following article:
Martin Gebser, Benjamin Kaufmann, Roland Kaminski, Max Ostrowski, Torsten Schaub, and
Marius Schneider "Potassco: The Potsdam Answer Set Solving Collection," In AI Communications - Answer Set Programming, Volume 24 Issue 2, April 2011, Pages 107-124
This article gives a broad overview of the Potassco project. You don't need to understand everything in the paper. This is just to give you a taste of the topics to be covered later.
Response format (submit a 1-page pdf here on Canvas):
- Briefly summarize the article. (One paragraph)
- What was convincing? (Where did you see or learn something new with the authors help? Which examples or evidence was most effective?)
- What was *not* convincing? (Where did the authors overlook something? Where would you challenge them?)
- How does the text relate to your own experience?
- What questions do you have for the author(s)?
- Any other questions/comments?